How Does The Mueller Method™ Work?
There are many aspects that make The Mueller Method™ of Homeopathy so different from other, simpler methods of homeopathy. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Antidoting (“clearing”) causes of disease: long term effects of medications, anesthetics, OTC drugs, surgeries, recreational drugs, X-rays & other imaging procedures, ionizing & non-ionizing radiation, pesticides, herbicides, industrial compounds, toxic personal care products, etc. The clearing process works backwards in time, from your most recent exposures to the oldest.
- Detoxifying heavy metals and other toxins using a gentle oral chelation protocol with support from specific homeopathic medicines; metals such as mercury, lead, aluminum, cadmium, iron, copper, manganese, etc.
- Treating multiple conditions simultaneously. During chronic treatment, when indicated, we alternate daily doses of well chosen remedies to suit all your conditions or syndromes. This might include constitutional as well as symptomatic treatment. As with all homeopathy, treatment with The Mueller Method™ is always individualized.
- Identifying and treating the “predisposition to cancer”. Cancer is a common, long-term outcome of many disorders. Scientists have shown cancer to be the result of exposure to many toxic agents, inducing mutation and activating the so-called “oncogene”. During your complete health evaluation, your family history, personal history, vaccines, medications, exposures and other general symptoms such as personality, health tendencies and emotions are considered. For more information, here’s a great article and an interview on the subject.
- Individualized dosing for all medicines. We don’t believe in the “homeopathic aggravation”! Instead, we adjust all dosing so have only good results and no uncomfortable symptoms or “healing crisis” from any homeopathic medicines you take. The dose is different from potency. It refers to the amount of each remedy you take.
- Nutritional supplementation and dietary/lifestyle changes, where indicated, can be greatly accelerate your recovery.
The Mueller Method™ yields excellent results in clinical practice. It is highly flexible and can be customized to each situation and practitioner’s style.