The Q Potencies: A Steady Drop Hollows the Stone
The use of Q potencies is a vital part of The Mueller Method ™ in clinical practice.
In addition to the 6th Edition of the Organon, one of Hahnemann’s final masterpieces was the creation of “the perfect potency” – the Q potencies. Commonly called LM’s, Q potencies have the special characteristics of being gentle, deep acting and easily repeatable.
From over 20 years of extensive use (since 1990), Mueller shares his observations, successes and failures. Discussion includes a workable protocol for their systematic use; how to individualize this protocol to suit individual sensitivity or other special needs of the patient, and more.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Ch#1: Introduction
- Ch#2: On Reducing the Dose
- Ch#3: Dilution and Dynamization
- Ch#4: The Higher the Potency, the Shorter the Effect
- Ch#5: New Potentization Method
- Ch#6: Questions #1
- Ch#7: Benefits of Q (LM) Potencies
- Ch#8: Questions #2
- Ch#9: Alternation of Daily Remedies
- Ch:#10: Comments
- Ch#11: Discussion and Questions #3